- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code within planning and budget qualitative E-commerce that exceed all customers’ expectations
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- you’ll work in team alongside other passionate java developers dedicated to delivering high quality results
- support the project manager during the estimation process
- contribute in the design and outlining of Java solutions (with the analyst, technical lead, UI Designer, UX-designer or architect)
- be part of the Prodigma Tirana Engineering Tribe and build on success with customers that are leading enterprises in Europe (Hans Grohe, Sligro, Miele)
- to analyze, design, engineer, implement and optimize software
- solving sophisticated and complex problems on a high-quality level
- counting on reliable partners and being a reliable partner for others
- learning and improving every day, sharing knowledge with others
- achieving challenging goals
- 3+ years plus solid experience in core Java software development
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Software Development
- a complex and analytical thinking
- diligence and reliability
- passion for software engineering, creativity, and curiosity
- self-management and self-motivation
- pleasure with achieving challenging goals
- good teamwork
- work experience with Java, and eager to become an e-commerce or engagement development expert
- familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- experience of using SpringMVC, SpringBoot, J2EE, JSP Servlets, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, Object Oriented, SOLID, SOAP and Web Services
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS and Docker would be an advantage
- experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams
- Experience with Git
- basic knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, Angular, React, HTML, CSS, JSP, XML. Firebug and/or JSLint
- platform specific knowledge is a preference; i.e. SAP (Hybris), Informatica, Stibo, Contentserv etc. an Upper-Intermediate English language level
Ready to start your journey at Prodigma Solutions?
Become a member of the „Prodigma Tribe“ and be part of our Tirana branch with great ambitions and work on digital projects for Big European brands.
We offer a large and challenging field of development for leading enterprises in Europe and our own solutions.
We “work hard” and passionate to build something you as a tribe member can be proud of! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You’ll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers, so a flat hierarchy and no micromanagement.
We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
We offer a very competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits among others:
- Healthcare plan
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to be part of our journey
You can apply via your LinkedIn profile and attach your resume or send your CV to: email@example.com