As an AEM Developer, you will work on the implementation of Adobe Experience Manager including the design, definition, and development of AEM workflows, templates, components, and user permissions. You will provide intuitive, well-functioning, and user-friendly web pages and apps to an audience of millions every day. You make what our customers see online. Quite a responsibility, but don’t worry: you don’t have to bear that alone.
You will be part of one of our multidisciplinary scrum teams and work on cool projects based on continuous integration and continuous delivery. You get satisfaction from adding value: scalability, quality, and reusability. It is your goal to achieve the highest possible conversion and customer satisfaction, as well as effective components for your internal stakeholders: the editors of our content management system.
- to analyze, design, engineer, implement and optimize software
- solving sophisticated and complex problems on a high-quality level
- counting on reliable partners and being a reliable partner for others
- learning and improving every day, sharing knowledge with others
- achieving challenging goals
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or software development
- Work experience with Java development
- You build features in Adobe Experience Manager
- You write SOLID code, tests, and unit tests
- constantly optimizing processes and tools
- experience in using user-centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- an Upper-Intermediate English language level
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS and Docker would be an advantage
- experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams
- Experience with Git
Ready to start your journey at Prodigma Solutions?
Become a member of the „Prodigma Tribe“ and be part of our Tirana branch with great ambitions and work on digital projects for Big European brands.
We offer a large and challenging field of development for leading enterprises in Europe and our own solutions.
We “work hard” and passionate to build something you as a tribe member can be proud of! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You’ll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers, so a flat hierarchy and no micromanagement.
We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
We offer a very competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits among others:
- Healthcare plan
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to be part of our journey
You can apply via your LinkedIn profile and attach your resume or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org